Visconti Potato Sticks Sour Cream and Onion
Taste test: The potato sticks were tiny, as they were cut thinner than regular potato sticks.
The sticks had a good crispness and a very creamy and tasty sour cream and onion flavor. There were some green specks, possibly parsley, on most of the pieces. The taste was very good, but the sticks were so tiny that it made them difficult to eat. Grabbing them with the fingers one at a time was cumbersome, so the best bet with these is probably to pour a bunch into the palm of your hand and pop them into the mouth all at once.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “Seasoned fried potato sticks” ... “Deliciously crunchy!” ... “Made in Brazil”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road