Vidalia Brands Sweet Onion Petals
Taste test: These snacks were made primarily from corn but flavored to taste like Vidalia onions. They looked like somewhat wiggly, thick fries, with various shade of golden yellow and brown color.
I crunched in to find that they were really, really good, with a nice crisp, light feel, nice crunch and delicious sweet onion flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Made with real Vidalia® onions” ... “delicious golden baked crunchy snacks” ... “All onions are not created equal. From their accidental discovery in the 1930's, to their hand planted and hand harvested practices today, Sweet Vidalia® Onions are world famous. The South Georgia soil on Bland Farms produces this flavorful, mild and sweet onion with unmatched taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road