Vic Kikiriki Flips
Taste test: These curly snacks looked a lot like cheese puffs, except a bit thinner and extra-curvy, with most pieces bent all the way to look like the letter C. But really, they weren't cheese puffs at all, but rather peanut butter puffs. They were mostly beige in color but also had some darker brownish spots.
We crunched in to find a very light, very crisp feel with a strong peanut butter taste. The flavor got stronger as we ate more, and the PB even stuck to various parts of the mouth, just like real peanut butter. Great light feel and intense flavor!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: corn grits, roasted peanuts (31%), vegetable for (palm), salt. Product contains peanuts. May contain traces of wheat gluten, nuts, milk, celery, and soya.” ... “Country of Origin: Croatia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Lindsay Adams in Croatia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road