Good Health Veggie Stix Hot
Taste test: These veggie sticks came in the standard three colors that most snacks of this variety do, with muted tones of beige, green and orange, so they didn't look like they would be hot.
But I crunched in to find that they not only were crisp and had a good crunch, but were actually quite hot, particularly in the aftertaste. Even better, they were also extremely tasty, as the veggie seasonings mixed perfectly with the hot seasonings. I just couldn't stop eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hot peppers, but not really in a hot way.
From the package: “Good Health Natural Foods® has always been dedicated to bringing you and your family the healthiest, best tasting, all natural snacks available. Now, we are pleased to be able to offer our new and improved Veggie Stix® with 35% less fat than before!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Good Health Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road