Taste test: These wheat-based snacks had very unusual shapes, as they were cut into rectangles, then curled up, but with diagonal ripples on the convex side. They had kind of a light beige color, with a hint of green.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch with a flavor that was savory and relatively mild at first, but grew strongly garlicy and oniony in the aftertaste, fairly intense. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and maybe remotely oniony. Nice.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road