Taste test: These wheat-based snacks had very unusual shapes, as they were cut into rectangles, then curled up, but with diagonal ripples on the convex side. They had kind of a light beige color, with a hint of green.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch with a flavor that was savory and relatively mild at first, but grew strongly garlicy and oniony in the aftertaste, fairly intense. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and maybe remotely oniony. Nice.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road