Taste test: This snack consisted of square-profile sticks in the standard three colors that veggie snacks come in — light green, light red and light beige — all of them hollow.
I crunched in to find a crispy feel and loud crunch, with a nice mild, potato-like flavor, with just tiny hints of spinach from the green ones and tomato from the red ones. The crunch was surprising when comparing against similar snacks, so I checked the ingredients and did some online translation to find that this was made from corn and rice, in addition to the usual potato. The taste was about the same, but the texture was noticeably different. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild veggie smell, typical of the three-color veggie snacks.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road