Taste test: This snack consisted of square-profile sticks in the standard three colors that veggie snacks come in — light green, light red and light beige — all of them hollow.
I crunched in to find a crispy feel and loud crunch, with a nice mild, potato-like flavor, with just tiny hints of spinach from the green ones and tomato from the red ones. The crunch was surprising when comparing against similar snacks, so I checked the ingredients and did some online translation to find that this was made from corn and rice, in addition to the usual potato. The taste was about the same, but the texture was noticeably different. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild veggie smell, typical of the three-color veggie snacks.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road