Utz Ripple Cut Reduced Fat Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: This huge bag contained a whole lot of narrow-rippled sour cream and onion potato chips.
I was almost scared off by the "reduced fat" labeling, as that tends to mean bland chips. However, these chips had lots of very creamy and oniony sour cream and onion seasoning and a good crispness, so they were very tasty. Our hungry snackers grabbed them by the handful.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “33% less fat than Utz ripple potato chips” ... “Snacking Smart”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road