Utz Potato Chips
Taste test: These were good potato chips, with a good potato taste, not too much salt and an average crunch.
Some of the chips looked burnt, but they tasted the same as the others, so it's probably just a darker part of the potato..
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good potatoey smell.
From the package: “In recent years, sodium has become a health issue for some consumers. Long before that, Bill and Salle Utz believed that if a basic potato chip had good flavor, a little salt would enhance that flavor while a lot of salt would destroy it. The almost 75-year-old recipe you receive in this package is a time-tested standard in the potato chip industry, which also just happens tohave the lowest sodium among all leading chip brands. We have never advertised that fact, but thought those who are concerned about sodium intake would want to know.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road