Utz Multigrain Sunflower Chips Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: These chips are the Cheddar version of Utz's take on Sun Chips.
At first glance, the chips looked just about identical to Sun Chips, as they had the same overall shape, but a close look revealed more of a deep-fried sort of texture, as well as a lot of flavor seasoning powder on the surface of the chips. The taste was very good, as it was a lot like Sun Chips, but maybe more cheddary, and out tasters ate their way through the large bag quickly. I've long believed that most flavors of Sun Chips — whether onion, cheddar or whatever — taste pretty much the same, and these came very close to matching that same flavor.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like most Sun Chips, but not cheddary.
From the package: “Utz Multigrain Sunflower Chips contain 40% less fat than regular potato chips and are made with whole grains of corn, rice, oats and wheat. They are cookedin 100% pure Sunflower Oil for a perfectly crunchy chip.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road