Utz Kettle Classics Crunchy Potato Chips Krinkle Cut
Taste test: The potato chips had medium-width ripples and had a great crunch and lots of potato taste.
The chips were a pale-to-glowing yellow in color, and many chips were dark around the edges. Some of the chips were folded over. There was a fairly low level of salt, and the chips were very crisp. Our tasters liked them a lot. Unfortunately, the bag was filled up only about 1/3 of the way.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil” ... “Utz is proud to bring you this premium line of handcooked potato chips. The natural flavor of peanut oil makes these crunchy 'Classics' a welcome addition to our Kettle link. Perfect for dipping, try these our delicious Jalapeno & Cheddar, Mild Cheddar, Con Queso and Sour Cream & Onion dips.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road