Utz Kettle Classics Crunchy Potato Chips Jalapeno
Taste test: This kettle-cooked chips were crisp and very crunchy, with a nice hit of jalapeno.
The jalapeno flavor was quite good, as it wasn't super-hot, but it was somewhat hot with a lingering hot aftertaste, and quite tasty..
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mid-strength jalapeno smell.
From the package: “Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road