Utz Crab Chip
Taste test: These are some very flavorful potato chips, with lots of seasoning and spices.
They're pretty good, and they'll add some zing to an ordinary sandwich. For those turned off by "crab" in the name, don't worry: they don't taste like crab, but rather like the Old Bay crab seasoning.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong aroma of various spices in crab seasoning. Pretty powerful.
From the package: “Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning” ... “No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (151 snacks)
- Old Bay seasoned chips (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road