Utz Crab Chip
Taste test: These are some very flavorful potato chips, with lots of seasoning and spices.
They're pretty good, and they'll add some zing to an ordinary sandwich. For those turned off by "crab" in the name, don't worry: they don't taste like crab, but rather like the Old Bay crab seasoning.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong aroma of various spices in crab seasoning. Pretty powerful.
From the package: “Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning” ... “No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
- Old Bay seasoned chips (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road