Utz Crab Chip
Taste test: These are some very flavorful potato chips, with lots of seasoning and spices.
They're pretty good, and they'll add some zing to an ordinary sandwich. For those turned off by "crab" in the name, don't worry: they don't taste like crab, but rather like the Old Bay crab seasoning.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong aroma of various spices in crab seasoning. Pretty powerful.
From the package: “Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning” ... “No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road