Utz Bar-B-Q Flavored Corn Chips
Taste test: These are fairly ordinary barbecue corn chips.
They're shaped just like regular Fritos, and they have an average barbecue taste. Not that strong, but not that bland either.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue aroma
From the package: Ingredients include folic acid, tumeric, horseradish powder and hydrogenated soybean oil
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road