Utz Wavy Spicy Buffalo Dip Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples in gently curving shapes, and many of the chips were huge. Some parts of the surfaces had an orange glow, and there was a light smattering of dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to to find a very soft crunch as wide-rippled chips go, with a strong, spicy flavor that was a great match for a Buffalo dip. The heat was fairly intense, and it stayed around for a long, lingering aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, that was intense! Strong smell of buffalo dip, heavy on the cheese. Celery too!
From the package: “Add some zest to your palare with Utz® Wavy Spicy Buffalo Dip Potato Chips! We've combined the spicy, cheesy, creaminess od everyone's favorite hot dip with the classic crunch of our Wavy potato chips for a flavor that sure to delight.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road