Utz Wavy Spicy Buffalo Dip Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples in gently curving shapes, and many of the chips were huge. Some parts of the surfaces had an orange glow, and there was a light smattering of dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to to find a very soft crunch as wide-rippled chips go, with a strong, spicy flavor that was a great match for a Buffalo dip. The heat was fairly intense, and it stayed around for a long, lingering aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, that was intense! Strong smell of buffalo dip, heavy on the cheese. Celery too!
From the package: “Add some zest to your palare with Utz® Wavy Spicy Buffalo Dip Potato Chips! We've combined the spicy, cheesy, creaminess od everyone's favorite hot dip with the classic crunch of our Wavy potato chips for a flavor that sure to delight.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road