Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips came in various sizes, including some fairly large ones, with a light yellow color in some areas but a good helping of orange-colored seasoning over most of the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a crisp feel and nice soft crunch, with a good kick of tasty barbecue flavor. The barbecue seasoning was pretty mild at first, but it did grow more intense and mildly hot after eating several chips in a row. There was more heat than sweet here, as they didn't load on all that much sugar, but it a nice mix of the two. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice BBQ smell. Spicy and sweet but mild.
From the package: “Try Utz Wavy Pit BBQ Potato Chips made with a perfect blend of spices for a 'down-home' Pit BBQ flavor that is sure to satisfy your snack cravings!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road