Utz Wavy HeluvaGood! Jalapeño Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were the second variety we tried that Utz co-branded with Heluva Good dips, a follow-up to the French onion flavor. The chips had wide ripples and a nice yellow color, with lots of dark skin on the edges and not much seasoning visible on the surfaces. Many jalapeño-flavor chips have ample green bits on their surfaces, but not this one.
I crunched in to find initially a taste that was just cheddar and potato, but some zestiness did kick in after that, with definitely some heat and maybe a bit of it actually a jalapeño taste. It didn't particularly taste like it was dipped in a Heluva Good dip (the back of the bag recommended getting some dip and dipping the chips into it for even more taste!), but it did taste good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smelled like cheddar (or maybe cheddar & sour cream) potato chips, couldn't notice any jalapeno.
From the package: “Utz and Heluva Good! Have joined forces to bring you a bold new potato chip. Introducing Utz Wavy Heluva Good! Jalapeño Cheddar Flavored Potato Chips! With all the delicious flavor of Heluva Good! Dip, including fiery jalapeno, creamy cheddar cheese, and cool sour cream, you're sure to crave these crunchy chips all day long.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road