Utz Wavy HeluvaGood! Bacon Horseradish Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a strong yellow color, and there were quite a lot of chips in the fairly small bag. We crunched in to find a nice crisp, fairly light crunch with a very nice, tasty explosion of flavor. The horseradish was more noticeable than the bacon, with a nice zing upon biting in, though the level of horseradish did vary a lot from one chip to the next. It did taste a lot like a HeluvaGood horseradish dip.
The bacon flavor added a bit of smokiness and some balance to the horseradish, but it didn't taste that much like bacon, and we confirmed in the ingredients that there was no actual bacon.
Great flavor from Utz!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong horseradish smell, with some bacon smokiness.
From the package: “Gluten free”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sheetz. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road