Utz Wavy Heluva Good! French Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a light yellow color with some occasional dark skin patches along the edges, plus some large green specks (probably parsley, based on the ingredients) on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and light crunch, with a taste that was kind of like sour cream & onion chips, but not quite the same. The flavor was zesty in a somewhat different way — and not particularly creamy. I was expecting it to taste like potato chips dipped into Heluva Good!'s dip, but really it didn't. Still a good taste, though.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, creamy onion smell. Emphasis on sweet.
From the package: “Utz Wavy French Onion Flavored Potato Chips are the perfect combination of crunchy chips and delicious Heluva Good! French Onion flavor. These chips feature tangy onion, exciting spices, and smooth sour cream, on our thick, wavy chips–it's a match made in snack food heaven.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road