Utz Wavy Baby Back Ribs Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a variety of shades of color on their surfaces, ranging from yellow to somewhat bright orange, as there was variation in the color of the underlying chips as well as the level of seasonings.
We crunched in to find a very good crispness and a somewhat brittle crunch, for a nice texture. The ribs seasoning was on the mild side but still pretty tasty. It was mostly a barbecue type of flavor, with no particular heat, but there was a bit of smokiness. It wasn't a perfect match for baby back ribs, as we couldn't notice any meat taste. Among the other brands of Baby Bay Ribs flavored potato chips, we found that Herr's and President's Choice were more authentically ribby, and less so from Brother Kane, Barrel o' Fun and Lay's.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly ordinary barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Try Utz Wavy Baby Back Ribs Potato Chips made with a unique blend of spices for a savory baby back rib flavor that's sure to satisfy your snack cravings!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road