Utz Wavy Baby Back Ribs Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a variety of shades of color on their surfaces, ranging from yellow to somewhat bright orange, as there was variation in the color of the underlying chips as well as the level of seasonings.
We crunched in to find a very good crispness and a somewhat brittle crunch, for a nice texture. The ribs seasoning was on the mild side but still pretty tasty. It was mostly a barbecue type of flavor, with no particular heat, but there was a bit of smokiness. It wasn't a perfect match for baby back ribs, as we couldn't notice any meat taste. Among the other brands of Baby Bay Ribs flavored potato chips, we found that Herr's and President's Choice were more authentically ribby, and less so from Brother Kane, Barrel o' Fun and Lay's.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly ordinary barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Try Utz Wavy Baby Back Ribs Potato Chips made with a unique blend of spices for a savory baby back rib flavor that's sure to satisfy your snack cravings!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road