Utz Spicy & Wavy Tabasco Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips had colors ranging from light yellow to golden yellow, with a sparse coating of dark orange seasoning powder, applied somewhat unevenly. There were just a few bits of potato skin on the edges, and the chips were generally about average in size, but there were a few large ones here and there.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp, generally soft crunch, with a mild taste of Tabasco on the first bite, then after a few short delay, quite a bit of Tabasco kick. Tabasco's not known as the hottest of the hot sauces, so it made sense that these weren't the hottest of the hot chips, but they were still pretty hot, and very tasty.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, but it does smell like Tabasco.
From the package: “Try these Utz Spicy and Wavy Potato Chips flavored with Tabasco® seasoning! Our popular chip now has a peppery punch that is sure to satisfy your hot snack cravings!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road