Utz Southern Sweet Heat BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were cut thin and had various shades of orange glow, depending on the seasoning level on each particular chip.
We crunched in to find a nice brittle crunch and one of the best barbecue tastes we've ever had on a chip. There was indeed both sweetness and heat, with some very tasty spices in between. The flavor was sweet without being sugary, and the heat arrived mostly in the aftertaste. Together, there was some nice balance while still having a minor kick. Our tasters were very impressed. One of the chips was shaped like a heart, which brought a smile to the snacker who happened to grab that one.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of spices.
From the package: “Try Utz Southern Sweet Heat BBQ Potato Chips! A careful blend of just the right amount of spiciness combined with some sweetness for a taste satisfying snack you will keep coming back for .... again and again!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road