Utz Kettle Classics Salted Lime Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally quite large, with a light yellow color and some long stretches of darker skin on the edges, with just slightly wiggly shapes and some bubbles of various sizes embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch with moderate crispness, accompanied by quite an explosion of flavor. There was a lot of salt and a lot of lime, and they combined for quite the sour taste, kind of like a margarita without the alcohol.
I shared these with some post-road race beer drinkers, and they earned many compliments. A very unusual one, well done!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild lime smell mixed in with the potato. Nice.
From the package: “Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil” ... “Enjoy the taste of fresh-squeezed lime on our perfectly salted kettle chip with Utz Salted Lime Kettle Classics Chips. These chips are cooked in 100% Peanut Oil to give them that true Pennsylvania Dutch tradition of extra crunchy potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road