Utz Salt & Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: First you taste the vinegar and salt, then the pepper kicks in.
It's a nice combination. A light, thin chip with a good crunch.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vinegar, amazingly. Then when you realize that it's pepper, you smell that.
From the package: “Enjoy the truly unique flavor of NEW Utz Salt & Pepper Potato Chips. Classic Salt & Pepper seasoning, so simple, so good!! Utz Salt & Pepper Potato Chips offer a perfect blend if salt and selected spices, including black pepper, for a taste sensation!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Utz ships 12 bags of these per case.
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road