Utz Ripples Fried Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow ripples and a strong yellow color, with many bits of green dill stuck in the ripples.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with very nice crispness and a very tasty pickle flavor. The flavor emphasized dill quite a bit, and it really tasted like a juicy dill pickle, if not specifically a fried one. The pickle juice wasn't so strong as to blot out the potato flavor, and the two tastes mixed together really well. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice pickle smell, strong on the dill!
From the package: “Give your taste buds a kick with Utz Ripples Fried Dill Pickle Potato Chips! We know you won't be able to resist the mouthwatering flavor of juicy pickles combined with a straight from the fryer twist! Try dipping them in Utz Ranch Dip for an even bigger flavor burst!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road