Utz Ridge Cut Jalapeño Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had the same wide, square wave-shaped ripples as Utz's Bacon Cheddar Ridge Cut flavor, with a light yellow color generally, plus a light smattering of small green bits.
We crunched in to find that the special ripples brought a nice crisp feel, and the flavoring delivered tasty mix of cheese and peppers that brought out the very best of the jalapeño and cheddar, along with a moderately strong heat. The explosion of flavors, along with the rare and excellent texture, worked just perfectly here!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice zesty jalapeño cheddar smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “With ridges over 2X wider than our Ripple Potato Chips, Utz® Ridge Cut Potato Chips pack even more crunch and flavor in every bite! Prepare your taste buds for an incredible rush, guaranteed to have you craving more.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (238 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road