Utz Red Hot Pub Fries
Taste test: These fries had a very light feel to them, as the density of fry material was very low, and they were coated sparsely with some reddish seasoning, so they didn't look like your typical hot fries.
The packaging emphasized the words Pub Fries far more than Red Hot, but it took just one bite to realize that these did pack quite a strong kick of hot sauce. Although these delivered in heat, I wasn't particularly impressed by the flavor, as it was kind of on the bland side, heat aside.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Red Hot Corn & Potato Snack” ... “Enjoy the fiery oven baked crunch of our french fry-shaped Red Hot Pub Fries. Make sure to also try our Cheddar Cheese Pub Fries for a satisfying cheesy crunch!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road