Utz Red Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good hot chips.
Nice Utz chip underneath, topped by a flavorful hot sauce for you to enjoy. They've got a heat that grows on you: quite hot at first, then even hotter about 5 seconds later, and if you keep eating them, you'll notice the hot aftertaste sort of comes back a few minutes after you're done.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like barbecue chips.
From the package: Ingredients include Torula Yeast, Spices and Garlic Powder.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Baltimore.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road