Utz Red Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good hot chips.
Nice Utz chip underneath, topped by a flavorful hot sauce for you to enjoy. They've got a heat that grows on you: quite hot at first, then even hotter about 5 seconds later, and if you keep eating them, you'll notice the hot aftertaste sort of comes back a few minutes after you're done.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like barbecue chips.
From the package: Ingredients include Torula Yeast, Spices and Garlic Powder.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Baltimore.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road