Utz Potato Stix
Taste test: These potato sticks came in a variety of lengths, with bits of skin visible on the ends of many pieces. They had a pretty good crunch and were loaded with lots of potato taste, without a whole lot of salt. They also seemed to be less greasy than your average potato sticks. Hard to stop eating these.
[Update, February 2014: It turns out, according to Fortune, that these are a staple of Warren Buffett's diet. He drinks five cans of Coke/Cherry Coke daily, and he enjoys having Utz Potato Stix with it.]
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fried potato smell.
From the package: “We unconditionally guarantee all Utz products.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road