Utz Organic Yellow Corn Tortillas
Taste test: These tortilla chips had large, quarter-circle shapes, a yellowish beige color and a wiggly, curvy surfaces.
I crunched in to find a good soft crunch and a nice fresh flavor, with just enough salt to bring out the taste of the corn. The chips were big enough to dip into lots of salsa or guac, and I enjoyed both of those things with these chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong corn smell.
From the package: “Only the finest, freshest tortilla chips carry the Utz name. Our chips are made with USDA certified organic yellow corn, grown without pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. This means these chips are good for the environment.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road