Utz All Natural Multigrain Tortillas
Taste test: These large, triangular chips had a surface color not that different than typical yellow corn chips, but they still looked quite different, as there were many dark seeds embedded inside, quite a high density of seeds compared to other chips.
We crunched in to find a very nice crispness and brittle crunch, with a relatively un-salty corn flavor that was quite enhanced by the various other seeds. They still tasted like tortilla chips, but all of those other grains, particularly the sesame seeds, added a nice extra something to the flavor. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty corn smell, but can smell the sesame and other seeds too.
From the package: “Made with all natural ingredients: Flax Seeds • Sesame Seeds • Sunflower Seeds • Quinoa • Corn • Brown Rice” ... “Gluten Free” ... “All Natural Multigrain Tortillas are a wholesome and great tasting snack option packed with nutritional value.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road