Utz All Natural Multigrain Tortillas
Taste test: These large, triangular chips had a surface color not that different than typical yellow corn chips, but they still looked quite different, as there were many dark seeds embedded inside, quite a high density of seeds compared to other chips.
We crunched in to find a very nice crispness and brittle crunch, with a relatively un-salty corn flavor that was quite enhanced by the various other seeds. They still tasted like tortilla chips, but all of those other grains, particularly the sesame seeds, added a nice extra something to the flavor. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty corn smell, but can smell the sesame and other seeds too.
From the package: “Made with all natural ingredients: Flax Seeds • Sesame Seeds • Sunflower Seeds • Quinoa • Corn • Brown Rice” ... “Gluten Free” ... “All Natural Multigrain Tortillas are a wholesome and great tasting snack option packed with nutritional value.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road