Utz Kettle Classics Sweet Potato
Taste test: These sweet potato chips had a strong orange color and came in long, narrow pieces, with many of the chips curled up into wiggly shapes.
We crunched in to find an excellent crispness and a nice soft crunch, with a light feel and tons of great sweet potato taste. The texture wasn't as crunchy as some sweet potato chips, but the crispness was so perfect that these might have been the best-textured sweet potato chips we've ever eaten. The flavor was no slouch either, but most sweet potato chips are loaded with flavor, so it's tough to stand out there. But with that perfect texture plus the flavor, these were at the very top of all sweet potato chips we've tried!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet potato smell.
From the package: “Gourmet Potato Chips” ... “Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil” ... “Utz Sweet Potato Chips are made from real sweet potatoes and are cooked in 100% Peanut Oil which gives them a wholesome flavor filled crunch!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road