Utz Kettle Classics Sweet Potato
Taste test: These sweet potato chips had a strong orange color and came in long, narrow pieces, with many of the chips curled up into wiggly shapes.
We crunched in to find an excellent crispness and a nice soft crunch, with a light feel and tons of great sweet potato taste. The texture wasn't as crunchy as some sweet potato chips, but the crispness was so perfect that these might have been the best-textured sweet potato chips we've ever eaten. The flavor was no slouch either, but most sweet potato chips are loaded with flavor, so it's tough to stand out there. But with that perfect texture plus the flavor, these were at the very top of all sweet potato chips we've tried!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet potato smell.
From the package: “Gourmet Potato Chips” ... “Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil” ... “Utz Sweet Potato Chips are made from real sweet potatoes and are cooked in 100% Peanut Oil which gives them a wholesome flavor filled crunch!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road