Utz Kettle Classics Maui BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color, with wiggly shapes, many small bubbles inside and some darkish skin around portions of the edges.
I couldn't see any barbecue seasoning on the chips, but I could taste lots of it immediately upon crunching in. The texture was very good, with high level of crispness and a nice brittle crunch. The seasoning was really tasty, with a nice sweetness, mild tanginess and no heat. Very good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice very sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “A Fusion of Sweet & Sour” ... “Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil” ... “Bring home a taste of the Big Island with the tangy flavor of Utz Maui BBQ Flavor Kettle Classics Chips. These chips are cooked in 100% pure Peanut Oil to give them that true Pennsylvania Dutch tradition of extra crunchy potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road