Utz Kettle Classics Olde English Style Salt & Malt Vinegar
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color with just some minor browning in places, with somewhat wiggly shapes and some bubbles embedded inside the chips. Many of the chips were fairly large, and a major proportion of the chips in the bag were unbroken, which was nice.
We crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thick and had a good crispness and a solid crunch. There was definitely a hit of vinegar, but it was far less intense than many other vinegar chips. The taste was quite nice, as there was a rich potato flavor that shared star billing about equally with the vinegar. If you want lots and lots of vinegar zing, try another brand, but if you enjoy a good mix of potato and salty vinegar, these could be a very good choice.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild vinegar zing.
From the package: “Utz Kettle Classics Olde English Style Salt & Malt Vinegar chips are kettle-cooked in 100% peanut oil, and patterned after the classic combination of salt and malt vinegar, a British flavoring tradition at its finest.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road