Utz Kettle Classics Gourmet Medley
Taste test: This bag contained chips made from four different kinds of potatoes — described on the bag as White, Russet, Sweet and Blue — but really, the White chips were far more yellow than white, and the blue ones were dark purple. The choice of these particular four types made it easy to tell them apart.
We crunched in to find that the White, Russet and Blue all had an excellent crisp feel, with a nice salty potato taste all around, and a particularly great one from the Russet chips. The sweet potato chips had a harder crunch, still with good crispness, and the mild sweet potato flavor still contrasted with the other three kinds. All in all, this was a top-notch mix of potato chips.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice! It think it's because the russet chips dominated. Mmmmmm!
From the package: “It is only fitting that the finest potato chips carry the Utz® name. Russet. White. Blue potato. Sweet potato. All four flavors come together for a Chip Medley that hits every high note. We cook them kettle-style in Peanut Oil to a delicate crisp so that the potato flavor shines through.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road