Utz Kettle Classics Gourmet Medley
Taste test: This bag contained chips made from four different kinds of potatoes — described on the bag as White, Russet, Sweet and Blue — but really, the White chips were far more yellow than white, and the blue ones were dark purple. The choice of these particular four types made it easy to tell them apart.
We crunched in to find that the White, Russet and Blue all had an excellent crisp feel, with a nice salty potato taste all around, and a particularly great one from the Russet chips. The sweet potato chips had a harder crunch, still with good crispness, and the mild sweet potato flavor still contrasted with the other three kinds. All in all, this was a top-notch mix of potato chips.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice! It think it's because the russet chips dominated. Mmmmmm!
From the package: “It is only fitting that the finest potato chips carry the Utz® name. Russet. White. Blue potato. Sweet potato. All four flavors come together for a Chip Medley that hits every high note. We cook them kettle-style in Peanut Oil to a delicate crisp so that the potato flavor shines through.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road