Utz Kettle Classics Gourmet Dark Russets
Taste test: These potato chips were indeed dark as their name indicated, though there was a lot of color variation from one chip to the next, and even within each chip.
Our hungry snackers crunched in to find some the best potato chips they've eaten, as they were light, incredibly crisp with a delicate crunch, and so loaded with great potato taste that the flavor just thrilled. Dark russet potato chips tend to stand out from the crowd of potato chips, but these stood out even from the crowd of dark russet chips. Great!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really, really nice potato smell.
From the package: “Utz is proud to bring you this premium line of gourmet, hand cooked Russet potato chips, THis special variety of Russet results in a robust flavored dark potato chip ... dark not from burning or over frying, but from the natural caramelizing of the sugars present in our prevision controlled slices.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (250 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road