Utz Kettle Classics Gourmet Cut
Taste test: These potato chips had cross-cut shapes, similar to chips from Cape Cod, Herr's and Lay's, with a light yellow color generally, plus some occasional very dark bits on the edges. The color was a bit paler than some other similar chips, but they still looked good, and the grid of holes created by the intersection of two ripples cuts created some fun patterns, as the angle between the cuts varied from chip to chip.
I crunched in to find a very solid crunch, with a good but fairly mild potato flavor.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fried potato flavor. Nice!
From the package: “Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil” ... “Utz is proud to introduce our new Gourmet Cut potato chip. The thicker sliced waffle cut is extra crunchy and is perfect for dipping! As with other products in the Kettle Classics family, Original, Reduced Fat, Old English Style Salt & Malt Vinegar, Jalapeño, Sweet Potato, Smokin' Sweet, Maui Bbq And Gourmet Dark Russets, our small batch cooking ensures that the appearance, flavor and crunch merit the Utz name.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road