Utz Italian Hoagie Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips promised to taste like the Pennsylvania version of a common meat-laden sandwich, which typically combines several kinds of meat with cheese and some vegetables in a roll. The chips had a nice yellow color with gently curving shapes and a sparse covering of green seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and crisp feel, and surprisingly (because I expected this not to happen after smelling the bag), a flavor with many meat-like hints of the sub, grider, hero or hoagie in question. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of garlicky spices, but really nothing like an Italian hoagie.
From the package: “Nothing goes better with an Italian hoagie then Utz® potato chips, of course! To celebrate the taste of this classic duo, we've taken the flavors of that vintage sandwich and combined it with your favorite chip! Now you can experience deli deliciousness in one bite with Utz® Italian Hoagie Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road