Utz Italian Hoagie Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips promised to taste like the Pennsylvania version of a common meat-laden sandwich, which typically combines several kinds of meat with cheese and some vegetables in a roll. The chips had a nice yellow color with gently curving shapes and a sparse covering of green seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and crisp feel, and surprisingly (because I expected this not to happen after smelling the bag), a flavor with many meat-like hints of the sub, grider, hero or hoagie in question. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of garlicky spices, but really nothing like an Italian hoagie.
From the package: “Nothing goes better with an Italian hoagie then Utz® potato chips, of course! To celebrate the taste of this classic duo, we've taken the flavors of that vintage sandwich and combined it with your favorite chip! Now you can experience deli deliciousness in one bite with Utz® Italian Hoagie Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road