Utz Grillin' Classics Sweet Corn Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice yellow color, with some black specks here and there on the surfaces. The chips had nice, gently curving shapes, and there were many big chips in the bag, including one huge one.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch with really nice crispness, with a taste that was like corn on the cob soaked in butter. Mmmm, great flavor, nicely sweet. I noticed a slight amount of black pepper in the aftertaste, combining with the potato and butter for a baked potato taste. Very good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a strong potato chips smell, couldn't really notice the sweet corn. On the third whiff, I noticed a hint of black pepper.
From the package: “Nothing beats summertime sweet corn. Now you can enjoy the same great flavor in our Grillin' Classics™ Sweet Corn Potato Chips! Grab a bag today and Get Snacking!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (88 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hannaford. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road