Utz Grillin' Classics Sweet Corn Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice yellow color, with some black specks here and there on the surfaces. The chips had nice, gently curving shapes, and there were many big chips in the bag, including one huge one.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch with really nice crispness, with a taste that was like corn on the cob soaked in butter. Mmmm, great flavor, nicely sweet. I noticed a slight amount of black pepper in the aftertaste, combining with the potato and butter for a baked potato taste. Very good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a strong potato chips smell, couldn't really notice the sweet corn. On the third whiff, I noticed a hint of black pepper.
From the package: “Nothing beats summertime sweet corn. Now you can enjoy the same great flavor in our Grillin' Classics™ Sweet Corn Potato Chips! Grab a bag today and Get Snacking!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hannaford. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road