Utz Grillin' Classics Grilled Hot Dog Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color on most surfaces, which included lots of small bubbles embedded inside, with a very light smattering of seasoning bits, most of them orange, plus some darkish skin areas on the edges.
We crunched in to find a light, brittle crunch and a very tasty flavor that really did taste a whole lot like a grilled hot dog. Some other companies' hot dog-flavored potato chips have focused their flavor on many of the common hot dog condiments, but this one was a really good match for the hot dog itself. Very good!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like hot dogs!
From the package: “Nothing beats a summertime hot dog off the grill. Now you can enjoy the same great flavor in our Grillin' Classics™ grilled hot dog potato chips! Take these chips where your grill can't go. Grab a bag today and Get Snacking!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sheetz. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road