Utz Grillin' Classics Cheeseburger Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very gently curving shapes, with a nice yellow color and just a very light smattering of dark seasoning. There were some bubbles embedded inside, plus some bits of skin on the edges. Many of the chips were roundish and quite large.
I crunched in to find a nice crispness and light crunch, plus a tasty mix of spices that reminded me of the stuff that you eat with a cheeseburger, but not the cheeseburger itself. There was lots of pickle, plus a hint of ketchup and mustard, but I couldn't notice much in the way of beef or cheese.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not strictly like a cheeseburger, but I could smell some pickles and mustard.
From the package: “Utz® is proud to support the USO” ... “Nothing beats a summertime cheeseburger off the grill. Now you can enjoy the same great flavor in our Grillin' Classics Cheeseburger potato chips! Take these chips where your grill can't go. Grab a bag today and Get Snacking!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hannaford. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road