Utz Baked Pub Fries Cheddar Cheese Corn & Potato Snack
Taste test: When I saw this bag with the "Pub Fries" name on it, I was hoping that they would duplicate the taste and texture of the dearly departed Andy Capp's Pub Fries.
I crunched in to find that not only did they not taste like those or meet their high standard for texture, but they were actually well below average as bagged fries go. These fries had an odd, stiff sort of crunch and a gritty feel. The taste might have been pretty good on its own, but it just didn't impress at all when combined with the subpar texture.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK cheese smell, nothing special though.
From the package: “Enjoy the cheesy oven baked crunch of our french fry-shaped Cheddar Cheese Pub Fries”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road