Paprika Potato Snack
Taste test: These snacks had shapes like penne pasta, with a light beige color generally and an uneven light smattering of orange-colored seasoning.
We crunched in to find a nice light feel and very soft crunch, with a tasty flavor that was mostly potato, with some very mild spices initially, plus an extra kick of spices, still mild but stronger, in the aftertaste. There was more to the flavor than just paprika, and it was very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild mix of spices, seems like more than paprika.
From the package: “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five J's Convenience Store, Wollaston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road