Uncle Ray's Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thin, large potato chips.
It's good that they're able to include lots of large, unbroken ones in a bag like this. They're average.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey
From the package: “Though I've called Detroit my home since 1942, I was born in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Each summer when I was a boy — from the age of 10 until I was 16 — my brother Bob and I would go back to Tennessee to spend six wonderful weeks with my grandparents.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road