Uncle Chipps Spicy Treat Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips from India had wide ripples, a strong yellow color and lots of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a whole lot of intense Indian spices, mostly savory at first, transitioning into some mild heat in the aftertaste. It was a very different taste than other potato chips from India, such as Magic Masala. One taster said she liked her first chip a lot, but found the taste to be so intense that she wasn’t interested in having a second one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong smell, weird.
From the package: “Bole Mere Lips, I Love Uncle Chipps™” ... “Contains added flavours (natural, nature identical & artificial (chutney & raisin) flavouring substances)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (87 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road