Uncle Chipps Spicy Treat Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips from India had wide ripples, a strong yellow color and lots of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a whole lot of intense Indian spices, mostly savory at first, transitioning into some mild heat in the aftertaste. It was a very different taste than other potato chips from India, such as Magic Masala. One taster said she liked her first chip a lot, but found the taste to be so intense that she wasn’t interested in having a second one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong smell, weird.
From the package: “Bole Mere Lips, I Love Uncle Chipps™” ... “Contains added flavours (natural, nature identical & artificial (chutney & raisin) flavouring substances)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road