Tyrrells Hand Cooked English Chips Sweet Chili & Red Pepper
Taste test: These chips had wiggly shapes with orange-ish surfaces featuring large bits of green seasoning and some skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a fairly strong crunch with good crispness, but the best part was that Sweet Chili & Red Pepper flavoring. It started out really tasty, just a great mix of peppers and spices, and then a mild heat gradually arrived, not super-hot, but enough to make the already nice flavor even more interesting. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chili pepper smell.
From the package: “Extinguish with a glass of iced tea” ... “Nothing teases the tastebuds quite like this subtly bracing coalition of sweet chili and red pepper.” ... “We're Tyrrells of Tyrrells Court Farm and we make fine English chips from local Herefordshire potatoes.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from England (204 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road