Tyrrells Hand Cooked English Chips Mature Cheddar & Chives
Taste test: These chips came in wiggly shapes and had an orange color that was a bit yellower and brighter than the Tyrrells chili version, with some similar large green bits on the surfaces, but far fewer of them in this case. There were many bubbles of various sizes emedded inside the chips.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch with moderate crispness, with a flavor that impressed me a lot. It was noticeably stronger than your typical cheese & onion chips, just a great tasty mix of cheddar and chives, a great accompaniment to the potato. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheese smell.
From the package: “Tremendous with a cheeky pickled onion” ... “Little in life is quite as glorious as the tangy hit of mature cheddar in concert with the wonderfully oniony twang of that most snippable of herbs, the chive.” ... “We're Tyrell's of Tyrells Court Farm and we make fine English chips from local Herefordshire potatoes.” ... “Made in England”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from England (204 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road