Taste test: This bag contained yellow, green and pink balls made from corn, all of them fairly large. I was expecting a crisp, cheese ball-like texture, but that's not what I got when I crunched in; instead, the feel was mushy. All kinds were just lightly sweetened, and three colors didn't taste all that different, but they were slightly so, with a little lime taste to the green ones, minor strawberry in the yellow ones and maybe a hint of orange in the yellow ones.
I shared the bag with lots of snackers, and there were a few fans, but most didn't get too excited about them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and kind of remotely fruity, but weak and not that good.
From the package: “Polski Produkt” ... “Corn crisps fruit flavor” .... “Chrupki kukurydziane o smaku owocowym” ... “Produkt bezglutenowy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road