Twistos Baked Snack Bites Parmesan & Garlic
Taste test: This flavor of Twistos had a look similar to the Asiago and Bruschetta flavors, with an appearance similar to bread chips or melba toast, a light bread-like color and some bits of green seasoning stuck to the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crispy, un-bread-like texture, with lots of great parmesan and garlic flavor. It tasted a lot like garlic bread, without the messiness of melted butter but still with much of the great taste. Really good!
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell, sweet and garlicy.
From the package: “A twist on your snacks™” ... “We're putting a twist in your snack routine with vibrant flavor and crispy texture in a poppable, bitesize cracker. This unique little snack brings the fun back to down time, chore time, snack time or any time you need to liven up. Perfectly delicious right out of the bag, or twist it up even more by pairing with your favorite dips. Open, pop, and say mmm!™”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road