Twisties Smoky Bacon
Taste test: This version of Twisties wasn't the usual cheese curl shape, but a hollow, triangular chip, with a geometric pattern of holes on one side (remotely similar to the long-lost Doritos 3D's).
They seemed to be made from corn meal and had a great crispness. They tasted great. Our snackers liked these a lot, and it was hard to avoid going back to the bag for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very bacony. Nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road