Twisties Salmon Noriyaki
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like crunchy cheese curls, with some of a light orange and some darker specks of seasoning on them.
I crunched in to find a rather unusual taste with various sweet and savory spices, but nothing at first that reminded me of salmon. But the mix of tastes was good enough that I just kept eating more of them, and as I ate more the taste grew stronger and I think I could taste a little salmon. But the intensity of flavor from eating so many pieces brought a lot more than just the salmon, as a nice mild heat built up, with even many just the slightest hint of wasabi. Many of our tasters didn't want anything to do with these, and among those who did, there was a mix of thumbs-ups and thumbs-downs.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some tangy spices, maybe a bit of salmon in there.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (55 reviews)
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road