Twisties Salmon Noriyaki
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like crunchy cheese curls, with some of a light orange and some darker specks of seasoning on them.
I crunched in to find a rather unusual taste with various sweet and savory spices, but nothing at first that reminded me of salmon. But the mix of tastes was good enough that I just kept eating more of them, and as I ate more the taste grew stronger and I think I could taste a little salmon. But the intensity of flavor from eating so many pieces brought a lot more than just the salmon, as a nice mild heat built up, with even many just the slightest hint of wasabi. Many of our tasters didn't want anything to do with these, and among those who did, there was a mix of thumbs-ups and thumbs-downs.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some tangy spices, maybe a bit of salmon in there.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road